Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What kind of haircut should I get? (slightly thick shoulder length hair)?

I have slightly thick, shoulder length ash-blonde hair. It has a slight wave to it (not a very attractive wave, and not even throughout the hair, so I usually have to straighten it out). I'm looking for a new look that will allow me to do something other than straighten it or flip the bottom. I was thinking about layers, but I'm having a hard time finding examples of cute medium-length layers. I like hair with curl and wave in it, and want a cut that will allow me to use a curling iron or rollers -- on my one-length hair, curls just fall out. If you have any suggestions, please help!



What kind of haircut should I get? (slightly thick shoulder length hair)?

Get some layers that are only an inch or an inch and a half from the bottom of your hair, to take out some of the bulk, and then curl them to look like this- http://upload.moldova.org/foto_galerie/9...



or if your brave enough for bangs- http://www.creativereview.co.uk/crblog/w... and then curl the ends under.



What kind of haircut should I get? (slightly thick shoulder length hair)?

OMG.



i have a shag.



they are SO awesome.



they use a 'razor' to layer it. it's a tool [not electric].



its like a little comb with blades. it makes layers in like every centimeter of your hair. it really thins it out so its lighter.



i love it so much. it looks awesome with bangs. my first layer is about an inch long, so i can spike it up, pull back my bangs, curl it, straighten or just leave it wavy.



it's an amazing haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment