Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I cut my hair last night, and I need advice...?

I've cut my hair since I was very little, but I've never actually had bangs before. Last night, I cut some bangs into my shoulder length layered hair. I love them, but I don't know how to care for them. Little stray hairs (Normal length and layers) keep falling into my bangs, and I take them out and all, and fix my hair, but I want to know how to keep them from doing it. Is there anything I should know about bangs? They're even and thin, but they some are starting to curl a bit around the root. How do I keep them from doing that? Any info would be great! Thanks a bunch!



I cut my hair last night, and I need advice...?

if u blow dry--



blow all but the front of your hair and air dry the space around your face



if u air dry--



keep doing what you normally do but put some mouse o the part between your bangs and other hair

No comments:

Post a Comment