Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair NIGHTMARE!?

I have long thick hair which I recently had layered (quite a lot). I straighten it all the time coz if I try to curl it, no matter how much hairspray I use the curls fall out and makes my hair look frizzy. I really want to scrunch or curl my hair, or have another style rather than straight or ponytail!! please help!



Hair NIGHTMARE!?

Section off your hair into small sections and with each little section twist it round your finger, like people who twiddle their hair do, with moose on it. Leave it to dry and you will have un frizzy spiral curls. I hope you know what i mean as it is hard to explain without being able to show you!



Hair NIGHTMARE!?

Try using an anti-frizz shampoo/conditioner/treatment. I've found a couple that work for me - but I think just try what you have available in your local stores.



Certainly found that Pantene products work on my hair - it is naturally wavy but goes horribly frizzy if I don't use something.



Hair NIGHTMARE!?

How about french plaiting it? Google french plait and it will come up how to do it. Also if you want to curl your hair use a lot of conditioner or buy a leave in conditioner - this will stop frizz. If you use a diffuser you are more likely to get a natural curl instead of frizz - make sure to use heat protection and maybe mousse. I use frizz ease products and their serum is really good to finish with - it makes your hair glossy and frizz free. Hope I helped.



Hair NIGHTMARE!?

ive got the same kind of problem but mines really frizzy and i live in cyprus where the humidity just makes it go nuts



i reckon you should put some mousse or styling wax on and scrunch it and then spritz some hairspray on, the scrunced look really suits long hair and its quite easy to achieve, especially if uve got layers in your hair



Hair NIGHTMARE!?

When I was young I had wavy hair and now I have really curly hair so I've been dealing with your kind of problem for a long time.



Anti - frizz products are the best and there are loads out there so shop around. Try buying some curling balm, the kind that goes on wet and dry hair then tip your head upside down and gently dry it using light scrunching (unless you have a diffuser). If you have a cool setting on you dryer use that for a minute or two at the end to set the curls / waves. If you have some serum and / or shine spray then finish with that.



The layers you had cut in will always help curly hair as it takes away the heaviness and makes it much easier to handle. As you get used to styling your hair like that you'll find that you can dry it in no time because hair like ours looks great if it's a little messed up.



Hair NIGHTMARE!?

Have you tried using your straightners to curl? I find it stays longer n looks better even when i do my sisters and her hair is like yours also i find toni n gut serum or that pink elvive light reflecting gloss work really well n stop it going frizzy if u put it on brfore styling if poss while damp then finish with either a bit of that or a shine spray before adding the hairspray but use 1 u can brush out so it doesn't weigh it down too much. Hope that helps x



Hair NIGHTMARE!?

I like the sound of the bit up and bit down pony tail,



You could twist the strands around your head and pin up with a nice clip. This could be done with a side or middle parting to vary the look. It your hair is untamed looking you could rub some hairspray into your hands and run them down your hair for a sleeker appearance

No comments:

Post a Comment