Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Special ocassion within 4 hours. Hair help alert !?

Well... I'm going to my cousin's graduation party this evening. I'm gonna be wearing a knee-length (white with colourful flowers) dress with flats.



But I have no idea what to do with my hair ? I straightened my hair so I have a shoulder length (and alittle past the shoulders, its in layers) black straight hair with side bangs. What kind of hairstyle will look cute in your opinion ? (I have an oval shaped face)



Thanks in advance %26lt;33...



Special ocassion within 4 hours. Hair help alert !?

i think that i would set it with hot rollers or use curling iron for ringlet curls. i would wear it half up / half down. i think this would be classy.



Special ocassion within 4 hours. Hair help alert !?

Hmm. Well you want something thats dainty and happy, pippy and preppy... Yet... I think if you went to a nice, slimming ponytail that widens as it lowers, that it would compliment what your wearing, as well as your facial profile. SO! A ponytail, that slightly widens as the tail gets lower. Hope you like what I've just blurted out there! GOOD LUCK!



Special ocassion within 4 hours. Hair help alert !?

Mildred's idea sound cute. You could also use a curling iron and flip it out. That would look nice too.



Special ocassion within 4 hours. Hair help alert !?

If you have a curling iron, you could curl your hair and I think that will be nice with your outfit.



Special ocassion within 4 hours. Hair help alert !?

yea curling your hair sounds like a good idea!!!



woot woot



have a happy party!



Special ocassion within 4 hours. Hair help alert !?

I think you should put a curl in it, if you don't have a curling iron you can use your straightners - start at the top and as you come down the section of hair keep twisting the straightner in one direction. it's easy to do but be careful you don't burn your hand when you twist!!

No comments:

Post a Comment