Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What is the best length of hair to roller set?

I have layered shoulder length hair and find that it looks great and shows of my curls well



what length is your hair and what size of rollers do you use



What is the best length of hair to roller set?

I have naturally curly hair cut into a chin length bob and I roller set it too. It enables curly haired girls to take advantage of having curly hair but with the curls being more attractively organized. I use 2 inch rollers when I want curls or 3 inch rollers when I plan to straighten it out with a flat iron.



I used to have hair that was as long as my mid back and roller setting took FOREVER to dry (60-90 minutes). If I ever let it grow that long again, I won't roller set again.



You can't use larger than 3 inch rollers with most home bonnet hair dryers b/c they won't fit underneath.



What is the best length of hair to roller set?

mines almost shoulder length and i use to size of rollers big for the lower half and small for the upper half



What is the best length of hair to roller set?

I either use 1" - 11/2" diameter rollers to set my layered shoulder length hair to create curls or use 2"- 3" diameter rollers to create waves in my hair



I normally let my hair air dry or sleep in my set overnight as I do not beleive in using heated products in my hair



What is the best length of hair to roller set?

Hairstylist here. The hair should go around the roller at least one and a half times. The more times it wraps around, the looser the ends will be. Shoulder length hair...depends on the length of your layers, but saying they are longer than say six inches (length of a dollar bill) I would use a two inch roller for big waves, But no smaller than 1" for tight curlier hair. If your hair is thicker, it will look even thicker and wider with tighter curls. You can always loosen curls up after using rollers by spritzing some shine spray thru your fingers and running your fingers thru your ends. Practice, practice, practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment