Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Idkk what to do to my hair. I want layers deff. though. What should I do? :/?

i would suggest long layers for medium length hair or shorter layers, i have longish medium brown hair and short layers i get compliments all the time, but after a while layers just get annoying and sorta kinda a hassle long layers are always pretty especialy around thee bottome when you curl is but with short layers you can make your hair look fuller and pretty but with long layers SOMEtimes it looks to poofy or full around the bottom but it depends on the length of your hairr....but good luck! %26lt;3



Idkk what to do to my hair. I want layers deff. though. What should I do? :/?

Hmm...it depends on how long your hair is. You may want to consider a swing bob. They are short in the back and gradually go to longer layers in the front.



Posh, here, has a swing bob.



http://cityrag.blogs.com/photos/uncatego...



Or if you want a longer style try a longer layered look like Jen Aniston.



http://www.celebrity-hair-styles-magazin...



Idkk what to do to my hair. I want layers deff. though. What should I do? :/?

That depends on what you hair is like now? any pics or a discription? then I could offer some ideas you might like.



I do a mean cybercut too if you'd like to test drive a style just email me if you are interested.



Drewble

No comments:

Post a Comment